Men who have kids in their dating profile pics?

Home Forums Dating   Men who have kids in their dating profile pics?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 5 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anthony
    Participant

Somewhere, I read that you shouldn’t have any pics with kids in it on your dating profile because it could be considered a turn off to a potential partner?

I have a friend who is a girl and I recently helped her set up her dating profile. When looking though the dating profiles of guys on the dating site, I saw a bunch of guys with their kids in their pics.

Is having kids in your dating profile pics still considered a turn off or not?

Luke
    Keymaster

Hi Anthony,

Having kids in your dating profile pics isn’t a good idea. It isn’t going to turn off everyone, but it could turn off the best prospects. The objective of a dating profile should be to put a focus on the person behind the dating profile, not on their kids.

It is particularly egregious if the person has multiple pics with kids in it all over their dating profile. It makes the person come off as though they are trying too hard. In hiding behind their kids, they give the impression that they don’t have much of a personality or much else to offer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.