So confused.

Home Forums Question & Answer So confused.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mia 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Download A Free eBook:

50 Ways To Make A Guy Miss You And Want You Back (Free eBook)

50 Ways To Get A Girl To Chase You (Free eBook)

• Author

Mia

Was with a player for 6 months. No commitment, but we had a very affectionate, respectful “relationship”. We talked 3-4 times a day, spent the night at each others houses, even said I love you’s all day everyday. Went out with him and his friends. Friends had young dates about 22. We are in our 40’s. He introduced me as his homegirl. I took him to the side and asked whats up with that and he got angry with me. He said i should know what we are amd who cares about a title. He was angry the rest of the night and he’s been shut down since then. Its been about a month now. I tried talking to him about how it made me feel, he got more distant. He kept pushing me away until but still texted everyday just saying GM or GN. I stopped answering the text. The next day he texted “Got it” and i havent heard from him since. Should i try to fix this or should i walk away. I do love him and i would like to work it, just dont know if he cares enough to even try to reciprocate. Its confusing because he changed drastically from one day to the next

Create New TopicSearch

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: So confused.
Your information:

Making Online Dating Easier