There are a number of facts and statistics about online dating that may surprise you.
You may have never guessed just how large a footprint online dating has created in the world that you live in.
These facts and statistics should enlighten you on just how widespread and impacting online dating has become.
1. Close to 45 Million American singles use online dating apps and services.
2. 120+ marriages occur every year due to online dating.
3. Over 50 percent of American men and women use dating sites.
4. Over 80 percent of women and over 65 percent of men choose personality over looks when online dating.
5. Ages 18-35 are 50 percent of online dating service users. Ages 36-45 are 24 percent of online dating service users. Ages 46-54 Are 16 percent of online dating service users. Ages 55+ Are 11 percent of online dating service users.
6. Top 3 Lies Men Tell – Age, Height, Income.
7. Top 3 Lies Women Tell – Age, Weight, Looks(Using older photos that make them appear more attractive).
8. Most scam artists are on non-paying dating sites.
9. Over 50 percent of men who use online dating services average about 8-10 dates a year.
10. 60 percent of women who use online dating services average about 5 dates a year.