There are a number of facts and statistics about online dating that may surprise you.
You may have never guessed just how large a footprint online dating has created in the world that you live in.
These facts and statistics should enlighten you on just how widespread and impacting online dating has become.
- Close to 45 Million American singles use online dating apps and services.
- 120+ marriages occur every year due to online dating.
- Over 50 percent of American men and women use dating sites.
- Over 80 percent of women and over 65 percent of men choose personality over looks when online dating.
- Ages 18-35 are 50 percent of online dating service users.
Ages 36-45 are 24 percent of online dating service users.
Ages 46-54 Are 16 percent of online dating service users.
Ages 55+ Are 11 percent of online dating service users.
- Top 3 Lies Men Tell – Age, Height, Income.
- Top 3 Lies Women Tell – Age, Weight, Looks(Using older photos that make them appear more attractive).
- Most scam artists are on non-paying dating sites.
- Over 50 percent of men who use online dating services average about 8-10 dates a year.
- 60 percent of women who use online dating services average about 5 dates a year.
Recent Forum Activity